MS Office & Excel Automation
Streamlining your Business Workflow
Automation is the art of making software packages do a job without you having to do anything yourself, apart from pressing a button or something to start it off. You can use Microsoft Office Access, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel Automation, to streamline your business workflow.
Automation can make the different parts of Office talk to one another, pass information to one another, and work together to complete a task. To understand this, you need to see how the various software platforms communicate with one another:
Make MS Office work HARDER for you increase your productivity, save money …
1. Automation of Microsoft Excel
- Excel will automatically validate a worksheet before saving it.
- It can Import information from other systems (such as a foreign database).
- Saving company expense reports into a database for summary or analysis.
- Merging spreadsheets or whole workbooks. Excel can select individual tabs or areas of a worksheet for insertion/calculation.
- Data can be formatted and computed with Excel automation
- Export reports, pivot tables, etc. into Powerpoint for publishing and presentations.
2.Automation of Microsoft Word
- We can create documents that read information from another system. Then populate common controls, such as combo boxes or lists with this information.
- Make a document that can Import information from other systems, such as databases, Excel workbooks, etc.
- Create worksheets that can validate themselves before saving.
- We can create documents that when you save them, will save their information into a database.
- And write Macros that can automatically spell check find/replace, format, justify and otherwise prepare a report.
- We often make workbooks that can export reports, pivot tables, etc. into Powerpoint for publishing and presentations.
3.Automation of Microsoft Outlook
- Outlook can confirm data before sending or emailing it.
- Export data into Excel or other databases.
- We can make Outlook populate your calendar, using data from other sources, such as Excel or a CSV file.
4.Automation of Microsoft Access
- We can build custom applications. That will help you track the types of information that your company needs. Contacts, Appointments, Sales, Employees, Expenses, Telemarketing, Service, Human Resources, Ordering, Inventory, Engineering, etc
- Create a Mail Merge.
- Populate other office applications with information from Access.