We provide on-site or remote Microsoft training
What makes us different?
- ½ day courses available
- Onsite courses
- We will help you create a course structure that reflects your exact needs for training, so that the training we deliver will cover 100% the topics that your people need.
- Your course can cover Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Outlook or a combination – its up to you.
- All the spreadsheets and documents used in the training, will be yours to take home. This makes the training as practical and targeted as possible.
- ‘Hot-line’ service to help with follow-up queries
Types of Microsoft training courses available
- 1-2-1 training sessions ,
- Small Group training
- Large group training
- Remote/on-line training
Microsoft Office 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003 training available. As well as system upgrade training.
Our Excel Consultants will be happy to discuss your requirements and give you a quote within a working day.
The training is suitable for:
- All levels of employee. From all departments and levels of experience, both basic and advanced.
- Suitable for PCs or Macs.
Our documents or yours
We can also use your own spreadsheets or documents throughout the training.
We can develop and improve any spreadsheets you currently use, if required.
Basic or Advanced – your choice
Training courses are also available for anyone who wants to go back to basics. This could include, for example, a basic guide to email.
Or the basics around Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Advanced Microsoft training is also available.
Microsoft Excel training topics include:
Pivot tables, Charts, Sorting, Filtering, data manipulation and formulas including Vlookups, IF and SUMIF.
Microsoft PowerPoint training topics include:
Slide masters, animation, transitions, alignment and SmartArt.
Microsoft Word training topics include:
Contents, bullets and numbering, footnotes and cross-referencing.
Microsoft Outlook training topics include:
Setting up flagging items, updating contacts and tasks, setting up rules and diary management.